These muffins are seriously killer! I mean, I usually get a little skeptical with some of these “gluten free” baked goods recipes. But, these are a real keeper. They are way moist (and there isn’t even any butter/oil in the recipe), full of banana flavor, and so dang easy! All you do is throw all the ingredients in the blender, blend, then pour into muffin liners.
Besides just making these for breakfast because they are so awesome, they also make for a quick grab-and-go breakfast, an easily portable snack, or a delicious after school snack for the kiddos!
As soon as your bananas get ripe and start getting those brown spots on their peels . . . . make these. Make these fast!
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium, ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Place all of the ingredients, including bananas in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth.
- Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 138 Calories | 5.3g Protein | 29g Carbs | 2.1g Fat (0.3g = Sat.) | 2.2g Fiber | 15.9g Sugars