This is for all of you Ranch Dressing lovers! I recently made this to go on our taco salads. I usually make my Ranch Dressing with cottage cheese (you can check that out here), but this is a good alternative . . . especially if you’re looking for more of the “right” consistency.
I throw everything in a Mason Jar and shake it up. It turns out beautifully! Make sure you use the Ranch Dressing packet (not the Dip packet).
This is a GREAT alternative to making the typical Ranch Dressing with full-fat sour cream and buttermilk. It can be used for everything you love to use Ranch Dressing with (salad, veggies, snacks, etc.).
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk (I used 1%)
- 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix
- Put all ingredients in a pint jar. Tighten lid on jar and shake until everything is well combined. (You could also put all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.)
- 16.3 Calories | 2.3g Protein | 1.3g Carbs | 0.1g Fat (0.1g = Sat.) | 0g Fiber | 1.3g Sugars